On Campus Residences
More than just a place to live, residence provides you with the opportunity to gain independence, build friendships, and experience life on campus. By promoting your personal and academic growth, we extend the educational experience beyond the classroom.
Seneca’s Residences offers a safe and convenient environment for Seneca students. It allows them to focus on their studies while enjoying the student community and campus accommodations at both the Newnham and King campuses.
- Feel safe and secure in your new living environment in a 24-hour monitored building
- We offer a variety of Living Learning Communities where you can choose to live near people who share similar interests both academically and socially.
- Prepare yourself for life after college by getting involved in a variety of leadership and volunteer opportunities
- No need to worry about landlords, 12 month leases, or utility bills
- On campus accommodations include your own private bedroom, with a shared three-piece washroom and a kitchenette that is equipped with a fridge, microwave and preparation area.
- All rooms are spacious and come furnished with a double bed, closet, dresser, desk, chair, cable television, wireless internet and a telephone with Canada-wide phone calls.
- Need to use a stove? All residents have 24-hour access to a common kitchen.
- All residents have access to more than 15 different lounges, including games rooms, study lounges, and a cardio room.
Seneca Newnham Residence guarantees* acceptance to students from every Seneca Campus. Residence students have convenient access to Seneca College’s free intercampus shuttle service which travels between Newnham, Markham, [email protected] and King campuses.
* Guaranteed Residence is applicable to students that meet all required deadlines with application paperwork and payment. For full terms and conditions please visit .
Want to know more? Visit our website at: .
Questions may be directed to Residence Housing:
Telephone: 416.491.8811 ext. 5000