Program Learning Outcomes
This Seneca program has been validated by the Credential Validation Service as an Ontario College Credential as required by the Ministry of Advanced Education and Skills Development.
As a graduate, you will be prepared to reliably demonstrate the ability to:
- Communicate clearly, concisely and correctly in the written, spoken and visual form that fulfills the purpose and meets the needs of the audience.
- Respond to written, spoken, or visual messages in a manner that ensures effective communication.
- Execute mathematical operations accurately.
- Apply a systematic approach to solve problems.
- Use a variety of thinking skills to anticipate and solve problems.
- Locate select, organize, and document information using appropriate technology and information systems.
- Analyze, evaluate, and apply relevant information from a variety of sources.
- Show respect for the diverse opinions, values belief systems, and contributions of others.
- Interact with others in groups or teams in ways that contribute to effective working relationships and the achievement of goals.
- Manage the use of time and other resources to complete projects.
- Take responsibility for one’s own actions, decisions, and consequences.