Program Learning Outcomes
As a graduate, you will be prepared to reliably demonstrate the ability to:
- Evaluate evidence-based decision making using quantitative and qualitative information.
- Formulate business strategies in order to address market trends and meet organizational goals.
- Interpret complex numeric and financial data for strategic and operational decision making.
- Implement multifaceted marketing projects by applying project management skills.
- Market to various target groups and markets using traditional, new and emerging media and technologies.
- Create integrated marketing communications plans using marketing concepts, models, frameworks and tools.
- Conduct research to analyze opportunities and support decision making.
- Evaluate marketing strategies to assess their impact on consumers and the achievement of business goals.
- Model ethical, legal and professional codes of conduct of the Canadian business environment and global marketplace.
- Communicate information and ideas to persuade an audience using the most suitable medium and mode for the message.
- Solve business problems by applying current workplace technology.
- Execute web-based optimization that furthers business objectives by applying predictive analysis and decision management frameworks.