Program Learning Outcomes
This Seneca program has been validated by the Credential Validation Service as an Ontario College Credential as required by the Ministry of Advanced Education and Skills Development.
As a graduate, you will be prepared to reliably demonstrate the ability to:
- Develop a strategic brand equity business plan based on an accurate analysis of a business situation.
- Evaluate the customer environment for new and existing brands and build this customer focus into brand strategy in unpredictable and complex contexts.
- Evaluate the feasibility of a new brand launch.
- Develop and execute a new brand launch plan.
- Evaluate the performance and situation of a brand for the purpose of recommending future strategies.
- Measure the value of a brand to an organization using industry standard methods.
- Develop a communication strategy which integrates all communication elements – traditional and interactive.
- Evaluate the impact of legal and privacy issues on the success of a brand.
- Apply an internal branding framework to ensure successful application of brand strategies with an organization.
- Apply creative problem solving skills to complex brand issues and problems.
- Develop, deliver and coordinate a variety of presentations.
- Develop and execute a project plan using project management techniques and software.
- Conceive, write, design, edit, and produce marketing communication materials using industry-standard technology.
- Evaluate current issues in branding and changes in the current Canadian marketplace with respect to branding.