Skip to main content

Seneca students


Co-op Work Permit (from within Canada)

At Seneca College, International students may have a mandatory or optional co-op work term or an un-paid internship as part of the academic curriculum. If you are planning to attend any co-op or internship program, you must apply for a co-op work permit before you start the term.

Click on each section for more information:

We have created a printable PDF version handout to help students when applying for co-op work permit.

contact us