Tax Receipts

Get your T2202A forms by logging into the Student Centre.

  • Under Finances, you will find "View T2202A"

Note: For Children's Programs, retain the original Confirmation of Registration for income tax purposes. No other receipt will be issued.

In accordance with Revenue Canada regulations, T2202A forms are only issued for tuition fees totaling $100 or more. Please note that not all fees paid are eligible for tax deduction.

find a surrogate mother

Узнайте про интересный web-сайт , он рассказывает про ведущий дня рождения