Seneca participates in many associations and groups focused on issues that matter to our community. Here are just some:
- — the advocacy organization for the province’s 24 colleges of applied arts and technology.
- — the national voice for Canada’s colleges, institutes, polytechnics and CEGEPs.
- — an umbrella organization of educational organizations engaged in international education.
- — an association of 11 degree-granting colleges from across Canada engaged in applied research.
- — An alliance of senior business, community and government leaders working the Greater Toronto Region’s social, economic and environmental challenges.
- — Seneca is a member of several chambers of commerce and boards of trade, working with national, provincial and local businesses.
In addition, our academic schools and programs have many affiliations and memberships connecting our faculty, staff and students to professional associations, accreditation bodies and other groups that bring value to our teaching and learning environment.